A keto waffle recipe like you have never seen before! Crispy, fluffy, not egg tasting and made in under 15 minutes. The best keto waffles for the internet. All you need is the basics to make these easy waffles. Dive in because after the first taste you won’t believe these are low carb or gluten free!
The Best Keto Waffle Recipe On The Internet!
- They come out extra crispy since these are keto waffles made with almond flour.
- Fluffy inside just like regular waffles. You can’t tell the difference!
- Not egg tasting at all. Most keto waffles have a egg taste, but not these.
How To Make Keto Waffles-Step By Step
- Combine all of your flours first. This recipe is easy and only needs almond flour and a little coconut flour.
- Using a hand mixer or whisk beat eggs and melted butter together. Salted butter really shines here.
- Combine your dry and wet ingredients then mix until waffle batter is super smooth and free of lumps.
- This waffle is for one so take all your batter on a pre heated waffle iron sprayed with oil and pour in on. The darker the waffle the more crispy it will be. If you like your waffle on the lighter side it will only be golden and fluffy.
Toppings & Variations
You can really go crazy here if you’d like. I personally like grass-fed butter with mine. Along with some sugar free syrup. Lakanto is the best to me. But, some advice never taste it by itself. It shines in the meal not alone. When you taste it alone it taste super concentrated and chemically. A lot like tasting stevia which you shouldn’t do either.
- Lakanto syrup (save using “sugarlesscrystals”)
- Berries (blackberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Keto caramel sauce
- Nuts (walnuts, pecans, pistachios)
- More butter
Helpful Tips For This Recipe
- Room temperature eggs please! I can’t stress enough how important this is in making your batter smooth and waffles fluffy. A quick tip if short on time, just pop them in some warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Waffle iron temperature shouldn’t be too high. These are gluten free waffles so they cook differently. Give the flours time to cook properly. For a crispier waffle disregard the previous sentences turn the heat up and make the outside dark.
Other Keto Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love
- Chocolate Keto Waffle
- Cinnamon Pecan Pancakes
- Cauliflower Hash Browns
- Bacon and Egg Bowl
- Coconut Flour Waffle
- Ham & Spinach Quiche
How Many Net Carbs In Keto Waffles
Below you will find the nutrition information for this waffle recipe. For vitamins and minerals simply click the link on the label. Waffle is only 2g net carbs per serving!
- Waffle Iron
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon salted butter (unsalted is fine to swap with or coconut oil)
- 1 large egg
- Pre heat waffle maker
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Mix melted butter that has cooled with your egg
- Combine dry and wet then mix until batter is smooth
- Pour on waffle iron and cook to desired color
Helpful Tips For This Recipe
- Room temperature eggs please! I can't stress enough how important this is in making your batter smooth and waffles fluffy. A quick tip if short on time, just pop them in some warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Waffle iron temperature shouldn't be too high. These are gluten free waffles so they cook differently. Give the flours time to cook properly. For a crispier waffle disregard the previous sentences turn the heat up and make the outside dark.