Just in time for fall this no bake pumpkin keto cheesecake can make the dessert table. An awesome option for a keto thanksgiving recipe. Made with real cream cheese, pumpkin and a blend of spices. A no bake dessert is super easy to make and just as tasty to eat!
How time had been flying throughout the year Thanksgiving is closer than you think. Truly, it’s pretty much fall time.
And with fall comes fall flavors. Fall dishes if you may, or spices. Apple spice, pumpkin spice, caramel and really I can’t think of anymore. But, pumpkin spice is all that matters to me!
I would love the chance to do an apple spiced flavored dish. Due to apples being so high in carbs it doesn’t fit a low carb high fat diet. I could always use artificial flavoring true, but I am still weary.
By no means am I disappointed by having to resort to pumpkin. Even before keto I loved pumpkin spice. So when a pumpkin keto cheesecake came to mind I knew I had to serve it justice!
If it wasn’t right you guys already know I would never release it. So brace yourselves for an amazing no bake keto cheesecake!
No bake cheesecakes are super easy!
They take no time to mix up. That is if all ingredients are already at room temperature. You can taste while making due to no eggs being involved. Even though if they were, I still dip my spoon in from time to time.
How To Make A No Bake Keto Cheesecake-Step By Step
- First, melt butter and mix into almond flour, cinnamon, salt, and sweetener.
- Next, pat down mix into a 8 by 8 baking dish. You don’t have to line the bottom of the pan since you aren’t baking it. Set aside once its evenly spread out.
- In a bowl, mix room temperature cream cheese, butter, powdered sweetener, pumpkin spice, salt, pumpkin puree, liquid monk fruit and vanilla extract.
- Blend until really smooth.
- Spread out over the crust you prepared earlier. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours until it sets up.
- Lastly, the cheesecake won’t be super hard but a firm creamy texture. Firm enough to cut smoothly and pick up.
Pumpkin Keto Cheesecake Bars
In conclusion, these are a easy seasonal dessert. On keto sometimes we don’t get a chance to enjoy the holidays such as others. Thankfully, we have options such as this. Sugar free and easy to make these pumpkin keto cheesecake bars are perfect before Christmas comes. We will worry about the peppermint later. But, for now it’s all about the pumpkin!
This no bake pumpkin keto cheesecake is only 3g net carbs per serving. The cheesecake servings are sectioned off into 3’s giving you 9 pieces total. Full nutritional label below via Cronometer.
Other Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love
No Bake Pumpkin Keto Cheesecake Bars (Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Powdered monk fruit sweetener (I used this)
- 1 teaspoon Liquid monk fruit
- 6 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 3/4 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional for a better hold)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sweetener
- In a small bowl mix the almond flour, cinnamon, salt, xanthan gum and sweetener then pour 2 tablespoons of melted butter over the mix. Use a spoon to mix well then press out into a 8 x 8 baking dish. Set aside.
- Bring cream cheese and 4 tablespoons of butter to room temperature
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together. Then add powdered sweetener, pumpkin spice, salt, monk fruit and vanilla extract.
- After that is blended add pumpkin puree
- Spread over the crust then place into the refrigerator until cheesecake has firmed up. The cheesecake won't be hard but a firm and creamy texture. Yet, firm enough to cut and lift out of the pan.