These caesar chicken lettuce wraps are a great alternative to a caesar salad. Getting the savoriness of the chicken along with the tanginess of the caesar dressing. All wrapped in a fresh lettuce wrap!
So, caesar dressing is my favorite dressing. It’s not debatable!
In contrast the world loves ranch. It’s ranch this or that and I do enjoy ranch might I add. But, that tanginess caesar brings is next level. I just have a hard time finding the right one. For the most part, when you get ranch or french they tend to taste very similar. Yet, caesar and italian seem to vary from brand to brand and I’m willing to bet country to country as well.
Recently, if I were to go to Chick-fil-a my go to were their caesar chicken wraps. If it were Red Lobster my salad of choice would always be caesar as well. Now that I have a cheddar bay biscuit recipe I needed to pair it. SInce I happened to be in a wrap mood I knew an alternative to my beef wraps were on the way.
With these chicken lettuce wraps you have the option to customize as you’d like of course. Maybe a bacon ranch version?
You may notice in the pictures I used thighs for my chicken lettuce wraps. Feel free to use the original chicken breast. But, I prefer the fattier cut of the chicken.
And if I were to be honest with you. I prefer the chicken breast over the thigh in this recipe.
These caesar chicken lettuce wraps are such a quick and easy low carb recipe. Surely customizable but why would you need to change it? Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, grilled chicken, sign me up!
A great alternative to beef lettuce wraps for a little something different. Top with chicken thighs as I did for added fat or go wit the traditional chicken breast. Both came out tasty but original is classic for a reason. After all, you get the fat added back in with the cheese right?
Low Carb Caesar Chicken Lettuce Wrap (Keto, Grain Free)
- 1 pound chicken thighs or breast (pre cooked chicken is an option as well)
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Romaine lettuce
- If chicken is pre cooked skip this step. If not get a saute pan on medium heat. Cut chicken into strips and season with salt and pepper
- Cook chicken to optimal internal temperature or completely done where there is no pink visible
- after chicken is finshed grab a piece of romaine lettuce. Add the amount of chicken that will fit. Top with caesar dressing and parmesan cheese
- That's it. Each lettuce wrap will vary in size and the amount of chicken you can add. The only consistent thing will be the dressing and parmesan cheese