Healthy Thanksgiving recipes that fit your diet perfectly and are delicious so you do not have to feel guilty about enjoying the holiday with family.
If you’re dreaming of a guilt-free Thanksgiving dinner, filled with mouthwatering dishes that won’t derail your healthy eating efforts, this is it. Here you’ll find healthy Thanksgiving recipes that will satisfy your cravings without compromising your health goals.
Imagine savoring a tender, juicy roasted turkey with all the classic flavors, but with a healthy twist. Or how about indulging in a creamy, velvety sweet potato casserole that tastes sinfully good but won’t leave you feeling sluggish afterwards? From wholesome vegetable sides to satisfying desserts, this collection of recipes will make your Thanksgiving table a feast for both the eyes and the taste buds.
Whether you’re a health-conscious individual or have dietary restrictions, these dishes are designed to please everyone. They are packed with wholesome ingredients, bursting with flavor, and carefully curated to provide balanced nutrition. So, this Thanksgiving, you can indulge in a festive spread without any guilt.
The Best Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
Healthy Thanksgiving Appetizer Ideas
Main dish recipes with healthy notes
- Turkey Meatloaf– Juicy turkey meatloaf in a rich, sweet glaze that anyone can make. I’ll show you a healthier low fat meatloaf everyone will love.
- Crockpot Sirloin Tip Roast– Sirloin tip roast in the crockpot or slow cooker makes delicious tender meat with ease. Simply leave it and forget it, I’ll show you the best way for with great flavor.
- Baked Turkey– The best Thanksgiving turkey recipe that packs all of the flavor and juiciness you expect from the perfect Thanksgiving turkey, with none of the stress!
- Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken– Nothing beats an easy to make and even easier to prepare roast chicken! Especially when roasted with garlic butter, rosemary, parsley, lemon, and a hint of white wine for an unbeatable flavour. This Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken definitely beats the pants off of any rotisserie chicken!
Healthy Side Dish Options
Desserts made with healthy ingredients
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars– Strawberry oatmeal bars are a healthier fruit dessert made with fresh strawberries, whole grain butter crumb topping, and a lightly sweetened vanilla glaze. This healthier oatmeal bars recipe is a favorite, because these delicious treats are easy to make and just 100 calories each!
- Avocado Brownies– These Healthy Avocado Brownies are a healthy avocado brownie recipe made with wholesome ingredients. No oil, no eggs, or flour is needed.
- Keto Cream Cheese Cookies– Keto cream cheese cookies should be soft and fluffy! That’s exactly what these are and only 2g net carbs per cookie. The texture is light and airy while giving you the sweet and tangy flavor of cream cheese in every bite. These cookies are great year round but extra special during the holidays!
Gluten-free recipes ideas
- Green bean casserole– Easy homemade cream of mushroom soup is the secret to the perfect gluten free green bean casserole. Make your Thanksgiving table better than ever this year with crisp-tender green beans, cream of mushroom soup and homemade crispy onions!
- Stuffing– Gluten-free stuffing! Easy, classic stuffing — full of flavor and perfect for your holiday feasts!
- Creamed Corn
Low calorie recipe options for Thanksgiving
- Beet Salad– This beet salad recipe is a stunning fall or winter side dish! Goat cheese, apples, and arugula fill it with a delightful mix of textures and flavors.
- Turkey Noodle Soup– Turkey noodle soup is a great way to use that leftover turkey is a flavor soup with egg noodles that you can whip together in 30 minutes.
- Mashed Cauliflower– The best mashed cauliflower keto recipe I have had! Almost better than real potatoes, they are creamy, butter and packed with flavor.
- Caprese Salad– Cucumber caprese salad screams fresh lemon, cucumber and tomatoes. Delicious fresh herbs and a tart, sweet balsamic vinegar dressing.