Milk chocolate chip fat bombs are a keto snack for sure! A fat bomb is a awesome way to add extra fat in. But with these you can do it sugar free and super tasty! Only 1g net carbs!
Recently, I thought cookie butter fat bombs couldn’t get any better! In my head I thought I have peaked. Well! Was I wrong once again.
Now, that cookie butter copycat is hard to trump. Yet, all across the internet I saw chocolate chip fat bombs here and there. And I started to think. Can I even compete?
Really? Chocolate chip is a far more popular dessert than cookie butter. Most people don’t know what cookie butter is. I take that back after that past Oreo release people are a bit more aware. Moving on!
In addition, the numbers are still rather low. So I went in the kitchen and I thought. What twist can I add to chocolate chip fat bombs?
Bombs? Boom! Double chocolate chip, yea that is it!
Well that idea went through because while I was adding cocoa powder I reached a taste and I stopped. This is it I thought. Not double but simply milk chocolate chip. It is enough of a variation and this is freaking delicious.
The cream cheese and butter mixture are what give the cocoa powder the milk chocolate flavor. Paired with the powdered sweetener and stevia of course. Otherwise it would still be pretty bitter tasting.
These milk chocolate fat bombs are a great keto recipe. There are times at the end of the day we haven’t hit our fat in macros and something is needed to help push us over. Why not something this delicious?
Makes 16 at 1 TB each per fat bomb! Only 1g net carbs!
Milk chocolate chip keto fat bombs
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon Cocoa powder (Regular. Dutch cocoa will create a darker flavor but can be subbed)
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Powdered sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid monk fruit (or liquid stevia)
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I used Lily's milk chocolate)
- Bring butter and cream cheese to room temperature
- combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and blend with a hand or stand mixer
- Once all is mixed well top of with chocolate chips
- You can scoop them out individually or eat it straight out the bowl as I did. Can make 16 fat bombs at 1 TB a piece