This keto garlic bread are cut into stick with a creamy, cheesy topping with a homemade garlic butter topping everything off. Perfectly keto style in this low carb almond flour bread recipe at only 1g net carbs per garlic breadstick.
One of my guilty pleasures before keto were the garlic bread sticks from pizza places. Now, plain garlic bread is great and I’ll tell you below how to make that as well. But the cheese! The cheese just makes it 10x better with the creamy underside. It takes me back!
Best Bread To Use
In this recipe I include my keto bread recipe with a few adjustments. But, with tons of keto breads that you can buy in store now you can just adapt the recipe to one of those bread recipes.
A few bread companies are:
- Fresh Parsley
- Whole Milk Mozzarella
- Cream Cheese
- Keto Bread
How To Store
Once you’re finished cooking when you have leftovers, stick them in the refrigerator. Now, this keto garlic bread recipe uses fresh ingredients so they won’t last too long in the refrigerator. In the refrigerator it’ll last 3-4 days without an issue. In the freezer, it’ll last a 2-3 months.
How To Make Keto Garlic Bread
First, make your garlic butter. You’ll need room temperature butter. Chop up the garlic and the parsley finely. Mix into the butter and cover. Allow this to sit so the flavors will work themselves together.
Next, mix the cheese together. Freshly grated parmesan cheese, shredded whole milk mozzarella and cream cheese.
Now, bake the keto bread in a 8×8 baking dish. Once it’s done slice in half. You can make two separate recipes because you have left over bread. But, just use half for this recipe, discard the other half.
Take the mix of the cheeses and spread across the top of the bread. Place in a preheated oven for 10 minutes then broil until cheese browns.
Then, remove and spread the garlic butter you had placed to the side earlier. Slice into 14 pieces then serve!
Can I Skip The Cheese
Yes you can! Make the bread and split it in half as before. But, this time spread with the butter and place in over on broil until bread crust and browns. You can also make the original recipe in a loaf. Using the garlic butter recipe, spread across a slice then toast on the stove.
What To Eat With Keto Garlic Bread
Keto Garlic Bread
- 8x8 baking dish
- garlic press
- Keto Bread
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella (split into 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (split into 2TB)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- Using the linked recipe, make the bread in an 8x8 baking pan with the addition of garlic powder in the dry mix.
- I also listed breads you can buy if you'd like to purchase bread instead.
Garlic Bread Recipe
- Bring butter and cream cheese to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a small bowl add butter, smash both cloves of garlic through a garlic press then add in chopped parsley. Mix together well and cover, then set to the side.
- Next grate parmesan and mozzarella. Split the mozzarella and parmesan into 1/2 piles each. Meaning you should have a pile of 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 2 tablespoons of parmesan. Using 1/2 the mozzarella and parmesan, mix those in with the cream cheese. The other half of mozzarella and parmesan will be spread acoss the top.
- Take the square bread and cut it in half carefully. You can make two bread recipes with that one bake. Discard one half.
- Spread the creamed cheese mix across the top of the open side of the bread. Then come back with the other half of the parmesan and mozzarella across the top.
- Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes then turn on the broil setting and allow cheese to bubble and get brown. Remove, taking a brush add the garlic butter on top.
- Cut into 14 pieces then serve.
Can I Skip The CheeseYes you can! Make the bread and split it in half as before. But, this time spread with the butter and place in over on broil until bread crust and browns. You can also make the original recipe in a loaf. Using the garlic butter recipe, spread across a slice then toast on the stove.
Best Bread To UseIn this recipe I include my keto bread recipe with a few adjustments. But, with tons of keto breads that you can buy in store now you can just adapt the recipe to one of those bread recipes. A few bread companies are: