Keto cheesecake jars are made to be an easy to make low carb dessert. Fluffy, creamy no bake cheesecake in a jar with delicious cookie layers at only 3g net carbs per serving!
Truthfully, I can’t tell you how excited my life became when I got this recipe correct. Doing a keto cheesecake seemed easy in a way. But, a keto cheesecake in a jar required the right mixture and temperatures. Not to mention cooking time. Not much cheesecake in that little jar ya know!
Would you just look at that? Everything that would exist in the perfect low carb dessert. Mostly, my favorite part about this is the fact I can take it with me. Normally, a cheesecake just sits on a plate sliding left to right. It’s impossible to safely eat while driving. I did say safely. But these little jars fit right in the cup holder.
Is Cheesecake Keto
No, although cheesecake is loaded with fat it’s also loaded with sugar. In this recipe the sugar is removed so that you can enjoy these keto cheesecake jars to your pleasure.
Save 10% off now at HighKey Snacks and their awesome keto cookies!
- Full Fat Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Heavy Cream
- Powdered Sweetener
- Vanilla Extract
- Liquid Monk Fruit
- Keto Cookies
How To Make Keto Cheesecake Jars
Inside these cheesecake jars I use no bake keto cheesecake. This makes the recipe easy to make and no long waiting as in the classic cheesecake recipe. To start, you’ll need room temperature cream cheese. Note, if you’re in a rush simply run some hot water in a bowl and place the foil package in for about 10-15 minutes.
Now, blend cream cheese and sour cream together. Then, add in the powdered sweetener, vanilla extract, heavy cream and liquid monk fruit. Mix everything evenly with a hand mixer.
You can eat now or what I suggest is to cover and refrigerate it for at least an hour for the flavors to set together.
Before serving, take your HighKey snacks cookies and crumble them up. In little 4 ounce ball jars I layer cookies and the cheesecake as you can see in the photos. Serve and enjoy!
How do I sweeten the cheesecake?
The best sugar free alternatives I have come across are monk fruit and allulose. Monk fruit has a slight vanilla flavor but follow the measurements and you’ll be fine. On the other hand, allulose is tasteless which is perfect for this recipe.
Powdered over granulated because unlike sugar these keto alternatives don’t melt down the same. The finer the granule the better. Using a coarse granulated sweetener there will be a crunchy texture.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Rest, allow the no-bake cheesecake filling to refrigerate for at least an hour if not overnight. Of course it taste great out of the mixing bowl. But, allowing it to set the taste is like night and day.
- Crust, the cheesecake crust is replaced with the keto cookie layers. You can even switch it up and and make a homemade keto cookies with unlimited options
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is cheesecake Factory low carb cheesecake keto friendly?
Only under the versions of keto that are classified as dirty keto or if it fits your macros. The Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is made with Splenda what has been known to cause issues due to its ingredients.
Can cheesecake be made without sugar?
Yes, you can but I can’t imagine it would taste very good.
Is cream cheese high in carbs?
I always suggest full fat cream cheese. Now, cream cheese does contain a few carbs but it is nothing major. Reduced fat cream cheese tends to be higher in carbs. The process of removing the fat causes problems. It’s been well studied that carbs in the presence of fat slows down the blood sugar response.
Do I have to use a jar?
No, you don’t have to but adjust the volume as needed.
Could I use liquid stevia for my sweetner only?
Yes, you could. You do risk the chance of the aftertaste stevia provides. My measurements eliminate that. And it may affect overall texture.
Can I use erythritol instead of monkfruit?
Yes, but be mindful monkfruit is sweeter to you will lose some sweetness. And if you opt out stevia, taking away the balance I created you may get a cooling, mint sensation.
Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love
Keto No Bake Cheesecake In A Jar
- 4 oz jars
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid monk fruit extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 bag HighKey Snacks Cookies
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature. A quick way to do this is to stick the package in a bowl of warm water
- Cream together sour cream and cream cheese. Add in powdered sweetener, vanilla extract and liquid sweetener. Mix well then set aside
- In a separate bow beat heavy cream until forms stiff peaks. When done fold into cheesecake batter. Fold softly to keep the air for that fluffy, creamy texture
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow the cheesecake batter to harden a little
- In a 4 oz jar line with cookie crumbles, cheesecake and repeat until you reach the top. Serve.