This keto cheesecake in a jar was made to be an easy to make low carb dessert. Fluffy, creamy no bake cheesecake in a jar with delicious cookie layers.
Truthfully, I can’t tell you how excited my life became when I got this recipe correct. Doing a keto cheesecake seemed easy in a way. But, a keto cheesecake in a jar required the right mixture and temperatures. Not to mention cooking time. Not much cheesecake in that little jar ya know!
Would you just look at that? Everything that would exist in the perfect low carb dessert. Mostly, my favorite part about this is the fact I can take it with me. Normally, a cheesecake just sits on a plate sliding left to right. It’s impossible to safely eat while driving. I did say safely. But these little jars fit right in the cup holder.
Save 10% off now at HighKey Snacks and their awesome keto cookies!
Why does it stand out
The combination of the Lily’s chocolate chips, pecans, and the Choczero I found here. This keto cheesecake is loaded trust me. Especially if you are new to the low carb desserts. Some things probably don’t taste sweet enough. As you may expect each element brings its own sweetness so to balance was tough. No way would this keto cheesecake be boring on my watch. I had dumbed down the sweetener at first but I couldn’t taste any. I had it cold. Therefore, the sweetness was rather numb. The colder something is the less sweeter it taste. Did you know that?
Then, it ended up being too sweet the flavors were all over the place. What’s a chef to do. I went back in the kitchen devised a plan and served you the ultimate keto cheesecake. Speaking of here’s my video I shot over at YouTube.
Could you not tell I had a ball making it. Once I figured out what I was doing. A quick story…
So, I was fixing the recipe. Struggling to get the cooktimes together. I stayed in this night, dedicated to my work. Determined to get this very recipe correct. A young lady calls me immediately after I put this in the oven. She wants to see me, talk, yadda, yadda, yadda. I tell her I only have 45 minutes, she agrees. In the process of talking, we start playing a game. Next thing I know it’s 2 hours later. Luckily I was 5 minutes from my house. I rush home, pull these out the oven and by a mistake of diarrhea of the mouth…You have my keto cheesecake in a jar. Turtle inspired of course.
Do I have to use a jar?
No, you don’t have to but adjust the volume as needed.
Do I have to use the caramel sauce, chocolate chips, and pecans?
Of course not! But why wouldn’t you want to? Just adjust the sweetness is what I would say.
Could I use liquid stevia for my sweetner only?
Yes, you could. You do risk the chance of the aftertaste stevia provides. My measurements eliminate that. And it may affect overall texture.
Can I use erythritol instead of monkfruit?
Yes, but be mindful monkfruit is sweeter to you will lose some sweetness. And if you opt out stevia, taking away the balance I created you may get a cooling, mint sensation.
Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love
You’ll notice the recipe in the video and in the passages may be off. This is due to me completely changing the recipe in efforts to make it the best experience for you!
Keto No Bake Cheesecake In A Jar
- 4 oz jars
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid monk fruit extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 bag HighKey Snacks Cookies
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature. A quick way to do this is to stick the package in a bowl of warm water
- Cream together sour cream and cream cheese. Add in powdered sweetener, vanilla extract and liquid sweetener. Mix well then set aside
- In a separate bow beat heavy cream until forms stiff peaks. When done fold into cheesecake batter. Fold softly to keep the air for that fluffy, creamy texture
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow the cheesecake batter to harden a little
- In a 4 oz jar line with cookie crumbles, cheesecake and repeat until you reach the top. Serve.
- Recipe nutrition label does not include HighKey Snacks cookies
- In the photos I used a piping bag to create those beautiful swirls in the jars