Nothing better than tender, juicy garlic butter chicken bites hot out of the pan. The smell will fill your home with a delicious one pan chicken recipe that’s low carb and keto friendly. Healthy dinner options made with chicken are the best. A buttery sauce with hints of garlic is perfect for the menu!
How To Cook Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
First, grab yourself some chicken tenders or chicken breast and chop them up into bite sized pieces. Not too small because you want chunks.
Season your chicken with basic salt and pepper. Don’t make the seasoning complicated to allow the garlic and butter to really shine.
On high heat, sauté chicken and brown for color. Don’t try to cook the chicken all the way through and don’t burn the chicken. Once most of the chicken is browned lower heat.
Pour chicken broth in and allow to simmer. Toss in minced garlic or crush your own. That is my personal favorite to place in a garlic press and press it out freshly.
Toss in half the butter while simmering. Reduce the broth as low as possible. Next, finish the dish off with remaining butter and some herbs of your choice.
Ingredients Needed For Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- Boneless Chicken Tenderloins
- Unsalted Butter
- Fresh garlic cloves or minced garlic
- Chicken stock
- Fresh parsley
- Oil for sauté
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Don’t cut chicken into super small pieces. You want nice size chicken chunks.
- Overcrowding your chicken and any other meat will create a steaming effect rather than frying and you’ll lose your browning effect.
- While simmering have heat high enough where the chicken broth reduces. You won’t to avoid making a soup.
What To Eat With Chicken Bites
Garlic butter chicken bites are easy to pair with any side dish. Chicken goes with anything as simple as cauliflower rice, asparagus, biscuits and even a healthy casserole. For those that are more carnivore you don’t have to have one. This recipe is full of fat and flavor for us on the keto diet.
- Ranch Cauliflower Mash
- Almond Flour Biscuits
- Caramelized Onions And Mushrooms
- Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- Green bean Casserole
Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins (or chicken breast)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 5 cloves garlic (or 2 TB minced garlic)
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Oil for frying
- Cut chicken tenderloins/chicken breast into chunks
- Season with salt and pepper
- In a frying pan on high heat add oil and fry chicken. Brown 2 sides to get good color then lower heat. Don't try to cook all the way through. The high heat is for quickly coloring only.
- Pour chicken broth and press garlic cloves or add minced garlic. Add 2 TB of butter into pan and allow the broth to cook all the way down. Watch closely to avoid burning.
- When broth has reduced and chicken is done before removing from heat toss in remaining butter and add parsley. Stir until butter has melted then remove from heat.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Don't cut chicken into super small pieces. You want nice size chicken chunks.
- Overcrowding your chicken and any other meat will create a steaming effect rather than frying and you'll lose your browning effect.
- While simmering have heat high enough where the chicken broth reduces. You won't to avoid making a soup.