Coconut flour strawberry muffins are perfect for anyone with a nut allergy and craving something sweet. You can still get a super moist muffin that’s low carb and keto friendly swirled with delicious strawberries! Each muffin is only 3g net carbs!
Best Coconut Flour Muffins Ever
- No eggy taste because they aren’t loaded with eggs
- Super moist with a softer texture
- Sugar free strawberry jam swirled muffins with homemade jam
How To Make Muffins With Coconut Flour-Step By Step
- Preheat oven and melt butter.
- Mix dry ingredients of coconut flour, chia seeds, granulated sweetener, baking powder and salt.
- Next, grab cooled butter then beat in eggs, add vanilla and liquid sweetener.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients then fold in strawberry jam. Be careful not to over mix.
- Finally, spoon in batter into muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- You can skip making a jam and simply toss in chopped strawberries. This will make the water release into the muffins changing the texture but it’s easier. I create a jam because the strawberries have a better flavor and are spread out better. To also mention the water will release prior to baking due to the cooking beforehand.
- Granulated sweetener is a must when using coconut flour in baked goods for its ability to add volume to the batter.
Can I have sugar free jelly on keto
In these coconut flour strawberry muffins the jam is homemade and contains all keto friendly ingredients:
- Fresh organic strawberries
- Keto approved sweetener
- Chia seeds
- Water for mixing
These coconut flour strawberry muffins are only 3g net carbs per cupcake! Full nutritional label below via Cronometer.
Other Coconut Flour Recipes You’ll Love
Coconut Flour Strawberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour (added with the 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberries (144g)
- Chop up strawberries as finely as possible. Then, put them in a strainer and try to push as much water out as possible, then set them to the side.
- soften cream cheese and melt butter
- Mix coconut flour, granulated sweetener, baking powder and salt, set to the side
- In another bowl cream the cream cheese. Then, blend one egg at a time in until all 3 eggs are added and the mix is smooth
- Add in butter and vanilla extract into your wet ingredients
- Combine dry and wet
- Now, grab the draining strawberries and fold them into the batter. Allow to sit for one hour for flavors to work together.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spoon in muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes
- Cool 10 minutes minimum then serve