The best chocolate coconut flour muffins recipe is here! A deep chocolate flavor using dutch process cocoa with a mix of sugar free chocolate chips. This easy recipe gives you a total of 8 coconut flour muffins at only 3g net carbs per muffin. If you have nut allergies this is the perfect muffin recipe for you because it uses coconut flour only!
Super Moist Coconut Flour Muffins
- No eggy taste at all! Most recipes use far too many eggs in the batter.
- Sugar free chocolate chips are a must and chocolate flavor monk fruit.
- Super easy to make even for a beginner baker!
How To Make Coconut Flour Muffins- Step By Step
- Preheat oven and melt your butter to allow it to cool.
- Next, while butter is cooling mix all dry ingredients. That is your coconut flour, dutch process cocoa, chia seeds, granulated sweetener, salt and baking powder.
- Grab your cooled butter, then mix in your eggs and chocolate monk fruit.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients together.
- Fold in sugar free chocolate chips.
- Next, spoon batter into cupcake molds or muffin pan then bake for 20 minutes. Just spoon, no need to flatten while baking.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Lakanto chocolate monk fruit sweetener is a must for your liquid sweetener. Coconut flour has a strong flavor and the more help the better. This sweetener is great because it comes with a natural chocolate flavor that makes the muffins more richer.
- Sugar free chocolate chips are great for a added flavor. White chocolate chips are even a option through Choczero and Lily’s.
Full nutritional label below via Cronometer. At only 3g net carbs per muffins they are perfect for the keto, paleo and low carb diet.
Other Great Coconut Flour Recipes
Chocolate Coconut Flour Muffins
- muffin pan or molds
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dutch process cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 avocado* (see notes)
- Melt butter, then mix melted butter with avocado until smooth and creamy. Some small pieces may be stubborn but that's ok
- Then beat in one egg at a time and set aside
- Mix all dry ingredients i.e coconut flour, dutch process cocoa, granulated sweetener, salt and baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine dry and wet ingredients then fold in chocolate chips. Allow the mix to sit at least 30 minutes covered for flavors to work together. The mix is thick and you'll need to spoon the batter in and mash the muffins down into the cupcake molds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from oven then allow to cool completely