A flavorful ranch dip that’s homemade and perfect fro dipping veggies, chips, crackers and wings. Thick and creamy texture for extra hearty dips with all the ranch seasonings and herbs you love. Perfect for game day, appetizer or a potluck with family and friends.
At one time I used to buy jars of the ranch dip and salsa out of the store. Until, I started to go to restaurants and began cooking at home I started to see I was selling myself short. When you make it from scratch it’s always better. This dip is great because unlike ranch dressing it’s much thicker and heartier providing you more of those rich flavors in every bite.
- Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- Cream Cheese
- Dried Dill Weed
- Dried Parsley
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
How To Make Ranch Dip
Making ranch dip is so easy. You’ll be surprised that you have been buying it all this time. First, gather the list of ingredients needed. Now, if you rather use something like Hidden Valley ranch seasoning that is fine. It’s a bit cheating but no worries it’ll stay between us.
To start, in a medium bowl add in sour cream and mayo. Then, mix these two together. Next, add in all the seasonings and herbs.
So, at this point I always say taste to liking when it comes to salt content.
Lastly, serve with your favorite dipping items. The options are limitless here. Dips are so fun and everyone can enjoy them together.
What To Serve With Dip
- Chicken Wings
- Veggies (broccoli, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.)
How To Store
If you’ve ever made a homemade dip or dressing you will know the longer they sit the better. This gives the flavors the chance to work together and everything becomes even better. After you make the dip place in a sealed storage container. The ranch dip will keep for about 5-7 days in the refrigerator. Note, the ranch will last as long as the weakest ingredient. Mayo and sour cream last a little of time, with sour cream being the least.
Ranch Style Recipes You’ll Love
- Keto Skillet Crack Chicken Thighs
- Crack Chicken Casserole
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 ounce full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk greek yogurt (sub with sour cream 1:1)
- 3 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the room temp cream cheese, yogurt and mayo first. You may need a whisk to make is smooth and free of lumps.
- Next add in all of ranch seasonings and herbs. Mix well until smooth.
- Serve now or cover in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight before serving for best results.