Super easy keto buffalo dip with chicken that can be made in under 30 minutes. A spicy buffalo sauce with cream cheese and blue cheese crumbles. Shredded creamy chicken in each bite featuring real keto tortilla chips. Dip away during game day or a game night with friends all while staying true to your keto diet!
The Best Keto Buffalo Dip!
- No waiting for it in the oven or crockpot
- Real blue cheese crumbles within the creamy sauce
- Keto tortilla chip recipe included
How To Make Keto Buffalo Dip-Step By Step
- Even though you don’t have to bake this you do have to boil the chicken in order for you to shred it.
- Boil the chicken in a salted water for about 15-20 minutes. Simply fork test the chicken for tenderness.
- Drain the water and shred the chicken. You can let it cool or not, that doesn’t matter. But, shred with forks and not your hands.
- In a bowl, add shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese and blue cheese crumbles. Mix all these together and serve.
- That’s it. I would suggest make keto tortilla chips before making the dip.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Add salt to your water for boiling. This adds flavor into the chicken.
- If making tortilla chips make ahead. The chips if made correctly will become more crunchy overtime. So, making an hour or two before would be great timing.
- Be mindful of salt content when making dip. The cheese and the hot sauce bring added salt as well. Although salt is great on the keto diet for electrolytes too much can still taste bad. The hot sauce I used is here because they do vary in salt levels.
Below is a full nutrition label via Cronometer. It has the full recipe for the keto buffalo dip not servings. It’s very hard to say how much one person would eat in a sitting especially when they are dipping with chips or pork rinds as well. As you can see there are only 9g of carbs in the entire recipe so a serving for one will be very minimul.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
The Best Keto Buffalo Dip
- 1 pound skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mayo
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon buttermilk (optional)
Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cream together room temperature cream cheese with sour cream and mayo. Next, add in buffalo sauce of choice. I used Primal Kitchen!
- Add in ranch seasoning ingredients and mix everything together well.
- Next add in shredded chicken (either boil the chicken and shred it or buy and shred rotisserie)
- In a casserole dish add the enitre mix and top with mozzarella and sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes then brown cheese by turning on broil. Tip, when you turn on broil stay and watch the dip it will brown fast.