Making pumpkin muffins with almond flour are a straight shot to super moist and delicious gluten free muffins. At only 4g net carbs per muffins they are loaded with chocolate chips, real pumpkin and the perfect blend of pumpkin spices! Great for any fall recipe or when staying healthy during holidays with a sweet treat.
Fall season is the best because pumpkin spice is flowing in the stores and at our favorite restaurants everywhere. Forget the weather and the colorful leaves, I don’t care! Almond flour creates the closest texture to cake before dieting. Mixing in a little coconut flour makes it perfect. This season, Lily’s created a pumpkin spice chocolate chip which was ideal for this recipe. While baking, they did melt a little more than the others with may be due to the spices in the chocolate. Dairy-free option with these by just subbing the butter for coconut oil.
The Best Pumpkin Muffins
- Healthy and delicious by using gluten free flours only
- Perfect pumpkin flavor and blend of fall spices
- Loaded with Lily’s new pumpkin spice chocolate chips out for fall season
How To Make The Best Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins-Step By Step
- First, preheat oven and melt butter or coconut oil. Coconut oil is the option for dairy free.
- Next, mix all dry ingredients. Almond flour, coconut flour, granulated sweetener, baking powder, pumpkin spice and salt in any order then use a whisk or spoon to blend.
- Grab melted butter/oil and add in eggs, organic canned pumpkin, monk fruit extract and vanilla extract.
- Then, combine dry and wet mixes.
- Fold in pumpkin spice chocolate chips. if you’re unable to find them any sugar free chocolate chip of choice will work.
- Place in preheated oven for 25 minutes then allow to cool.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Allow these muffins to cool at least 15 minutes before digging in. Almond flour is different and can crumble apart if handled too fast.
- I was able to find the chocolate chips in Walmart or Amazon. Not the section with the other chocolate chips but with the fall products in the middle of the aisle. Be fast, they are going quickly.
- Mix in pecans or even pumpkin seeds. Both nuts are great with any fall dessert.
Below is a full nutritional label via Cronometer. These gluten free muffins made with almond flour are only 4g net carbs each.
Other Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love
Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, pumpkin spice, baking powder and salt together for your dry ingredients
- For your wet, melted butter, eggs and canned pumpkin. Mix those together.
- Combine dry and wet
- Spoon the batter in muffin tins, you should get 9 muffins
- Place in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Muffins should have risen and toothpick should come out clean.