Turkey meatballs soup is a delicious soup in a flavorful, creamy veggie broth which juicy bites of turkey meatballs that are seasoned to perfection.
Get ready to warm your soul with a delightful twist on a classic dish – turkey meatball soup! Packed with flavor and hearty goodness, this comforting soup is bound to satisfy your cravings and leave you feeling nourished. Whether you’re looking for a comforting meal on a cold winter’s day or simply want to try something new, this recipe is sure to become a favorite.
Made with tender turkey meatballs, flavorful vegetables, pasta and a creamy tomato broth, this soup is a delicious and nutritious option for any occasion. The turkey meatballs lend a unique twist to the traditional meatball soup, providing a lighter and leaner alternative that doesn’t compromise on taste.
With just the right balance of herbs and spices, this soup offers a warm and inviting aroma that fills your kitchen and entices your taste buds. Each spoonful delivers a burst of flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
So, get ready to cozy up with a bowl of turkey meatball soup and let its heartiness and warmth envelop you. This recipe is a true comfort food that is sure to become a staple in your home.
How To Make Turkey Meatball Soup
- Ground turkey
- Rotini psata
- Diced tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Chicken stock
- Heavy cream
- Dried herbs & seasonings (listed below)
Quick tip about soup with pasta before making the recipe
If you do not plan on eating all of this soup with a family then do not add all the pasta into the turkey meatball soup. The pasta will soak up all the broth in the soup if you leave it in there. If you want to have leftovers only add the pasta you plan on eating at that moment so that there is no pasta left in the soup while you store it.
Making the turkey meatball soup
- To start, you want to make the meatballs mix so that it can sit a little for the breadcrumbs to get to work. Mix everything for the meatballs together. Cover then allow to sit for about 15 minutes.
- Prep all the ingredients that you will use for the soup and have them handy.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Now, make the meatballs and place them on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes then remove them from the oven and sat to the side.
- Then in a pot add In the diced onion, minced garlic and the diced tomatoes. Season lightly with salt and pepper then cook until fragrant and onions are soft.
- Next, add in the tomatoes paste and cook the paste with the ingredients in the pot. Now, toss in the turkey meatballs.
- Pour in the chicken stock and water. Bring the pot to a boil. While the heat is rising add in the Italian seasoning and a little salt and pepper.
- Once the pot is boiling lower to a simmer then add in the pasta. Next, cook the soup covered for 15 minutes.
- When the soup is done and the pasta is cooked add in the spinach and heavy cream at the very end after you turned off the heat. Stir the soup until the spinach has withered. Lastly, taste for salt and pepper before serving.
Recipes to try next
Turkey Meatball Soup
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces rotini pasta noodles, dry
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ounce can of diced tomato, drained & rinsed
- 3 ounce tomato paste ()
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste