Pumpkin spice keto cheesecake for those with nut allergies. It’s completely crust free! Made with real pumpkin and fall spices. Keto cheesecake just in time for the holiday season!
The Best Pumpkin Keto Cheesecake
- Absolutely crustless for people with nut allergies.
- A healthy fall time snack for the Thanksgiving holidays.
- Real pumpkin and pumpkin spices made right into the cheesecake.
How To Make A Pumpkin Spice Keto Cheesecake
- Start with room temperature cream cheese. Blend the cream cheese with an hand mixer. Add in sour cream and mix that in as well.
- Pour in pumpkin puree and combine evenly.
- Add in powdered sweetener and pumpkin spices.
- Next, after evenly mixed add in vanilla extract and liquid monk fruit.
- Lastly, beat one egg in at a time until smooth.
- In a spring form pan, make sure to line it with parchment paper properly. If done incorrectly some of the batter will begin to leak out in small areas.
- Place in oven for an hour and a half then turn the oven off and let the cheesecake rest in oven for one hour. Do not open the door.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- For a pumpkin keto cheesecake there is more sweetener involved. This is due to the pumpkin spice. Any spice reduces sweetness in any dessert.
- I highly recommend liquid monk fruit over stevia. Typically stevia doesn’t leave an aftertaste due to how I use it. That’s not the case in this recipe considering the large amount needed. Not to mention liquid monk fruit is sweeter as well.
- Properly line with parchment paper. Make sure to cover the seems across the bottom to avoid leaking. To help avoid cracks you’ll want to shake the pan a little to allow air bubbles to rise. If parchment paper isn’t lined properly this action will allow the batter to leak in weaker areas.
Below is a nutrition label via Cronometer. Making this recipe crustless really saves on extra carbs. This keto cheesecake makes 8 slices at only 4g net carbs! If you decide to cut in 1/16 then it’s even half of that.
Other Keto Cheesecakes You’ll Love
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake
- No Bake Classic Cookie Crust
- Keto Cheesecake Bites
- Pumpkin No Bake Cheesecake
Crustless Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 9 inch springform pan
- 16 ounce full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon liquid monk fruit
Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon clove
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese, canned pumpkin and sweetener with a hand mixer. Then add in all ingredients under the pumpkin spice mix. If you don't have indivdual spices and only have the pumpkin spice already together use 1.5 teaspoons of it.
- Do a small taste test. Decided if you want to use the added liquid sweetener. Once perfect beat in one egg at a time.
- Be sure to scrape the sides to make sure there are no lumps
- Line spring form pan with parchment paper then pour in batter. And give a light tap on the counter 2 or 3 times for air bubbles to rise to the top. Careful some springform pans may leak. Also make the best seal possible when lining the pan to avoid leaks as well.
- Place in oven still at 325°F for 40-60 minutes. Do your first check at 40 minutes due to wide oven ranges this is the safest check point. If edges are brown and middle is slightly jiggly you can pull it out.
- On a oven cooling rack allow it to cool fully. After completely cool cover then place in refriderator for a minumum of 4 hours or overnight. Remove, then finally you can serve.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Do I need a water bath? I didn’t use a water bath but it can help if you’re worried. I don’t use that method but I’m not against it. Cover the bottom of the springform pan and place in a shallow pan of warm water while baking. That’s the difference. But, do not open the oven constantly causing the temp to go up and down too drastically.
- When to check the cheesecake for doneness? Start checking at exactly the 40 minute mark. If you see edges starting to brown with a little jiggle it’s either done or almost done so nothing over another 10 minutes. If the entire top is a golden brown pull it out right then.
- Room temperature ingredients only! This makes a difference in any baked dessert but this one it’s more important.
- Powdered sweetener over granulated, my go to is Allumonk it’s very versatile and no aftertaste!