Air fryer steak bites are super convenient and easy to make. Toss your bites in the rub then stick them in the air fryer and let them do their thing! Each bite is tender, juicy and packed with flavor from my special steak rub blend. Naturally a healthy family recipe these steak bites are gluten free, keto, low carb and paleo!
How To Cook Steak Bites In Air Fryer-Step By Step
- To start, you want to grab steak of choice but I used grass fed top sirloin. Next, I chopped it into pieces then preheated my air fryer while I seasoned the steak.
- The steak rub can be put on in any order but be prepared to get your hands dirty. Drizzle olive oil over bites.
- Next, add each spice and herb on top of the bites.
- Then, with your hand or a spoon mix the seasonings evenly throughout all of your steak bites.
- Air fryer should be finished preheating so add steak bites into the bottom. Don’t over crowd them, make sure they are laid out in an even layer.
- Cook for a total of 6 minutes. Allow to cool a bit then serve.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Dry the steaks before cutting them. They won’t get a sear due to the air fryer but you can get good color by removing excess moisture.
- Steak bites will come out tender and juicy but due to the size the temperature will be more medium well. It’s unlikely to see much pink but to get the best outside crust this is a result.
How Does An Air Fryer Work
As mentioned above, it’s hard to get a certain texture or controlling the temperature in these steak bites. The air fryer uses heated air that circulates around your food. This helps make things crispy due to the air flow. This same method creates even cooking. The sear or crust from a pan fried steak is created by high heat to the one side of the steak. The bites are great but it’s a different experience when cooking with an air fryer. Which is why we love them!
Below is a full nutritional label via Cronometer.
Other Healthy Recipes You’ll Love
Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Air Fryer
- 2 chopped Top sirloin steaks (any cut is fine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 2 steaks, dry them with a paper towel then chop them up into chunks
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Add the spices and herbs then mix the rub evenly on every steak bite. See video
- Place in preheated air fryer for 6 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool a bit then serve.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Dry the steaks before cutting them. They won't get a sear due to the air fryer but you can get good color by removing excess moisture.
- Steak bites will come out tender and juicy but due to the size the temperature will be more medium well. It's unlikely to see much pink but to get the best outside crust this is a result.