Keto pizza casserole that’s perfect for the pizza lover and meat lover combined. Loaded with cheese, pepperoni and sausage it’s perfect for the keto diet. Start on the stove then finish in the oven, this recipe is done in under an hour.
A Delicious Keto Pizza Casserole
- Homemade pizza sauce with the option of store bought
- Customizable toppings or I provide toppings to use for you
- A healthy family dinner in less than an hour
How To Make A Keto Pizza Casserole-Step By Step
- First, nothing about this casserole is difficult. It’ll be one of the easiest you can ever make. Next, decide whether you’d like to use my keto pizza sauce or a jar of something from your local grocery store. Of course, store bought will make the recipe even faster.
- So, you want to brown your hamburger meat and spices here. I chose hamburger and sausage so one wouldn’t stand out over the other.
- Grab your pie plate because that’s all you have to do on top of the stove. The rest will be finished in the oven.
- Pour meat into pie plate, then add in pizza sauce and half the cheese. Next, spread it out evenly.
- Add your topping here. I suggest a small amount of cheese first. Then, add the pepperoni, olives and onions. Finish off with the remaining cheese. In the end, this will produce a better looking finished product.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400ºF. Or until top cheese is melted completely or browned a bit if you like.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- You can swap out the ground beef for ground turkey, pork or even chicken. As so, changing out the sausage to one of your liking.
- The pie plate I used was a round shallow dish. This allows to actually separate the keto pizza casserole into actual pizza slices.
As mentioned above, the nutrition below is calculated as if you were to slice the casserole into eight slices as if it were an actual pizza. Label done via Cronometer and if my recipe is followed only a whopping 4 net carbs per serving!
Other Keto Dinner Ideas You’ll Love
Keto Pizza Casserole
- 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish
- frying pan
- 8 ounce italian sausage
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/4 medium red onion sliced
- 1 recipe keto pizza sauce (or 8 ounces store bought)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese blend
- 10 pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- If using my keto pizza sauce make that first, if using a store bought proceed to next step
- In a frying pan cook sausage and bacon
- When finished, pour into casserole dish. Add ham, top with pizza sauce and a little of the cheese.
- After mixing, smooth out and place the remaing toppings on top of the pizza casserole
- Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes