Keto peanut butter cheesecake bites combine tangy cheesecake with nutty peanut butter. An almond flour cinnamon butter crust these keto cheesecake bites are calming sweet tooth’s everywhere!
Delicious keto cheesecake bites with peanut butter rather than the classic version!
In the process, I had the greatest idea. Why not combine to two?
So, you now have the delicious option for a sweet, nutty peanut butter topped cheesecake. Low carb cheesecakes are one of the easiest recipes to make.
The cooking method is really the only difficulty in making a homemade cheesecake. No bake cheesecakes are great but on the keto diet we don’t have options to buy in the store. So, we are forced to make our own.
How to make keto cheesecake bites with peanut butter:
The peanut butter here is a new addition to the cheesecake bites. But, that doesn’t change up much here. Below will be a video and step by step instructions on how to make this recipe.
- Cream together cream cheese, sour cream, liquid stevia or monk fruit and peanut butter.
- Add in powdered sweetener and salt, then one at a time add in eggs until filling is smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour filling over crust and place in preheated oven for about an 1 hour. Then leave in oven for 1 hour do not reopen the door.
- Allow to cool once top is set and allow cheesecake to rest and finishing cooking to fully firm up.
How many carbs in keto cheesecake?
This particular cheesecake is completely low carb. It’s high in fat so the calories will show. But below you will see full nutrition facts via Cronometer. Here you can see that it fits your macros perfectly!
if cut 6×6 per bite for 36 bites
- Cream Cheese
- Blanched almond flour (Best for the price)
- Large eggs
- Peanut Butter
- Liquid monk fruit or liquid stevia
- Powdered sweetener
Whats the best keto peanut butter?
The best options when it comes to keto and peanut butter are to stick with the naturals. Peanut butter in its most basic form, peanuts. Some store-bought brands don’t include salt some do. Beware of hidden sugar inside. Just take a loot at the nutrition label first!
Other recipes you may enjoy