Keto peanut butter cheesecake bites combine tangy cheesecake with nutty peanut butter. An almond flour cinnamon butter crust these keto cheesecake bites are calming sweet tooth’s everywhere!
Delicious keto cheesecake bites with peanut butter rather than the classic version!
In the process, I had the greatest idea. Why not combine to two?
So, you now have the delicious option for a sweet, nutty peanut butter topped cheesecake. Low carb cheesecakes are one of the easiest recipes to make.
The cooking method is really the only difficulty in making a homemade cheesecake. No bake cheesecakes are great but on the keto diet we don’t have options to buy in the store. So, we are forced to make our own.
How to make keto cheesecake bites with peanut butter:
The peanut butter here is a new addition to the cheesecake bites. But, that doesn’t change up much here. Below will be a video and step by step instructions on how to make this recipe.
- Cream together cream cheese, sour cream, liquid stevia or monk fruit and peanut butter.
- Add in powdered sweetener and salt, then one at a time add in eggs until filling is smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour filling over crust and place in preheated oven for about an 1 hour. Then leave in oven for 1 hour do not reopen the door.
- Allow to cool once top is set and allow cheesecake to rest and finishing cooking to fully firm up.
How many carbs in keto cheesecake?
This particular cheesecake is completely low carb. It’s high in fat so the calories will show. But below you will see full nutrition facts via Cronometer. Here you can see that it fits your macros perfectly!
if cut 6×6 per bite for 36 bites
- Cream Cheese
- Blanched almond flour (Best for the price)
- Large eggs
- Peanut Butter
- Liquid monk fruit or liquid stevia
- Powdered sweetener
Whats the best keto peanut butter?
The best options when it comes to keto and peanut butter are to stick with the naturals. Peanut butter in its most basic form, peanuts. Some store-bought brands don’t include salt some do. Beware of hidden sugar inside. Just take a loot at the nutrition label first!
Other recipes you may enjoy
Peanut Butter Keto Cheesecake Bites
Almond flour crust
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
Peanut Butter Topping
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon unsalted butter
Almond flour crust
- Preheat oven to 300°F, melt butter
- Combine almond flour, cinnamon and melted butter together
- Spread evenly across the bottom of the pan and press down. Bake for 10 minutes only, nothing more nothing less
- Keep oven at 300°F
- Cream room temp cream cheese and sour cream together. Blend in powdered sweetener and liquid monk fruit
- Beat one egg at a time inside the batter then pour on top of cooled crust. Drop on the counter a few times to allow air bubbles to rise to the top
- Bake 30-45 minutes. Open oven at 30 minutes. Look for browning of the egdes and a solid looking top. If there is a slight jiggle that's fine but shouldnt jiggle with a top that looks wet.
- Open door then leave in oven for 30 minuts. Remove and set on counter until the cheesecake is completly cool. After cool, cover then place in the refridgerator for a minimum of 4 hours
Peanut butter topping
- Before adding into the refridgerator add peanut butter to the top
- Mix peanut butter and melted butter until combined and smooth
- Spread across the topping evenly then place into the refriderator covered for a minimum of 4 hours. Then serve.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- All ingredients except the sour cream should be room temp.
- I use a 8x8 baking pan in this recipe
- When beating in the eggs lightly beat to avoid add too much air in the recipe. This can cause the cheesecake to crack while cooling.
- Don't skip the step of placing in the refrigerator. It does something for the cheesecake that if you skip it, it's easily noticeable in texture and flavor.
- You can place the 8x8 pan in a water bath if you like. I don't use that method but I'm not against it.