A pork stir fry recipe with fresh veggies of bell pepper and onions served with jasmine rice or noodles. An easy to make stir fry recipe with seared pork marinated in a ginger soy sauce.
Any Chinese inspired recipe I’ll be the first to sign up. When it comes to stir fry being keto I am restricted a little. I like to step out time to time because I genuiely love rice. Now, I do have a cauliflower fried rice that taste identical but a rice pilaf cauliflower just can’t do. In this recipe I focused on full flavor and boy did I pull it off!
What Cut Of Pork Is Best For Stir Fry
I have been through several recipes and I have come to a conclusion. There are two cuts that work perfectly. Pork tenderloin and pork shoulder or also know as Boston butt. Don’t get pork centerloin confused. This is the cut that’s used for pork chops. Fat is the key, trust me. I do keto!
Ingredients Needed In Pork Stir Fry:
- Pork tenderloin
- Red and green bell pepper
- Yellow onion
- Petite carrots
- Soy sauce
- Ginger root
- Corn starch
How To Make Pork Stir Fry
To start, you need to slice the pork thinly and marinade it. In a bowl, add sliced pork, soy sauce, corn starch and grate a teaspoon of ginger. Get your hands in and mix it together well. Cover for 30-40 minutes.
As time approaches slice all the veggies up. I am not including a recipe for the rice or noodles if you choose to use them but simply follow instructions by the package. You can easily eat this without rice or noodles so I will leave that up to you.
Heat a wok or frying pan with oil on high heat. Add oil then place marinated pork in. Cook until pork is fully cooked through. When done remove from pan.
Move fast at this point because the pan is still hot. Top get the residue off the bottom you can use a little water if you want to avoid it burning. That’s a trick I learned from Souped Up Recipes.
Now, add a little oil if needed and toss all the veggies in. Salt and pepper to taste.
Lastly, when veggies have cooked to your liking toss pork back in and give it a mix together for a minute or so just to work the flavors together. Remove and serve.
Recipes You’ll Love
Pork Stir Fry
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 diced yellow onion
- 3 ounces petite carrots
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- Slice the pork tenderloin thinly. Next marinate the pork in soy sauce, cornstarch and freshy grated ginger. Add it all to a bowl, give it a good mix with your hand or a spoon and cover for 30-40 minutes.
- While waiting slice your onion and both bell peppers up. Before you start the cooking process have the all the vegetables including carrots in close reach. Cooking stir fry moves fast.
- When pork is done marinating heat up a frying pan or wok to high heat. Add oil, toss pork in and cook until fully cooked.
- Remove when pork is done and quickly add oil if needed then toss in carrots, onion and bell peppers. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook veggies to desired tenderness.
- After veggies are tender how you like them turn off heat. Toss pork back in the pan and stir them together for about a minute to work all the flavors together. Serve. I was able to serve 3 people under these measurements.
What Cut Of Pork Is Best For Stir FryI have been through several recipes and I have come to a conclusion. There are two cuts that work perfectly. Pork tenderloin and pork shoulder or also know as Boston butt. Don't get pork centerloin confused. This is the cut that's used for pork chops. Fat is the key, trust me. I do keto!