Stuffed Caramel Keto Cupcakes
The best stuffed caramel keto cupcakes made with almond and coconut flour. Using my delicious keto caramel sauce you won't be able to tell these are even keto friendly!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoon Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 4 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia or liquid monk fruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or caramel extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Powdered sweetener
- 1 tablespoon keto caramel sauce
Keto caramel sauce
- 6 tablespoon Salted Butter
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup granulated allulose (can use any sweetener but allulose or xylitol is recommended)
Preheat oven to 330ºF. If that setting isn't there go down to 325ºF or 300ºF
Melt butter then set aside to cool
Mix all dry ingredients. Almond flour, coconut flour, granulated sweetener, salt and baking powder
Mix in with the cooled butter the heavy cream, liquid stevia or monk fruit, a extract of choice and your eggs
combine dry and wet then pour in muffin tins. You will have enough for 6 standard size with a little left over
Place in oven for about 20-25 minutes checking at 15 minutes then 5 minutes intervals after that
Helpful recipe tips:
- When cutting the whole out of the middle be sure not to go through the bottom.You don't want your caramel leaking out.
- The piece that is removed from the keto cupcake keep that top in order to place back on top of the cupcake. This will aid in adding the icing.
- Make caramel sauce a while before making the cupcakes. You want the caramel cool to avoid melting through everything.
- Store whipped icing in the refrigerator until ready for you to use. Make sure to fold everything in and by not using the hand mixer.
Leave a rating and comment, thank you