Keto Pumpkin Pie
A delicious keto pumpkin pie in time for the holiday season. All your favorite pumpkin spices in this creamy, custard filling with an almond flour crust.
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 15 ounce Can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoon browned butter (optional)
- 3/4 cup keto sweetener (I used Besti Brown Sugar)
- 1 teaspoon liquid monk fruit (optional)
- 3 large egg
Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Make almond flour pie crust first. If making crustless skip that step. If making into bars see notes below for crust measurements.
Preheat oven to 350°F
Browned butter is optional. But, if using make that now to allow it to cool.
In a mixing bowl add all pumpkin pie filling ingredients including the pumpkin spice mix.
Using a hand mixer, mix until combined and smooth
Now, pour into cooled pie crust then cover with aluminum foil. The foil protects the crust. Bake for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover then bake another 30 minutes or until pie is set.
To tell if it's done or not the entire pie will look set not wet or jiggly.
Once set remove and allow to cool fully. Then, cover and place in the refridgerator for at least 2 hours for the pie to fully set. Serve.
Helpful Recipe Tips
- Refrigerate, this is important to allow the custard to truly set. Very similar to cheesecake, you have to refrigerate it for the right texture.
- Best sweetener, you can use any sweetener but I suggest Besti brown sugar alternative because there is no aftertaste and it brings that more authentic flavor to it.
- Make keto pumpkin pie bars, simply use a 8x8 baking pan and the almond flour crust measurements here. Pie filling measurements remain the same.
Keto Pumpkin Pie
Amount Per Serving (1 slice)
Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 12.7g79%
Trans Fat 0.7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a rating and comment, thank you